return to shore

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.


RCNT Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am not sure what hobby shop sells this gadget. this is a small electric powered boat motor that requires a third channel to engage it if your boat stalls away from shore.basically it engages a electric prop motor that will return your boat to shore in case you run out of gas. i will try to find out more information and let you know. it runs on a seperate battery pack and wont drain your receiver pack. called a (rts system) return to shore.
Check with Traxxas they use one in there nitro boats might be what your looking for.