Replacing front upper a-arm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondslayer

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I managed to snap the factory a-arm in half some how. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it off and put a new on one!! Help!:\

Hmmm, I see the same parts, i'll just take it down to the hobby shop, I have to buy the parts anyway, thanks for trying to help.

its not that hard ...take the front bumper off and the shock tower ... ...then you should be able to pull on the pin ...you should learn how to do it yourself ..its much more rewarding ;) and saves you $$$

Last edited:
I won't be charged for being shown how to fix it, I have a friend that works at the hobby shop, i totally agree with you on the learning part. I found I broke the lower arm also, bah.

RPM Arm Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bottom arm I figured out, I can't figure out how to get the top one off. Any hints on how to get to the pins?

you have to take the shock tower off .( the thing that holds the body post and the bumper )

Last edited:
Yah I just started taking stuff apart, the roll cage was in the way, had to loosen some bolths to get the shock tower off. Other than that she is back together, time to go tear u the ruts in the field!