Replacement servo for HexFly 3CP! Recommendations welcome!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubaruWRXSTi

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello guys, this is my first time EVER replacing a servo. A servo went out my little Redcat tornado S30. Now I have a race in a few weeks, So I would like a good quality one, and I also want a CHEAP one to bash around with. It's was the steering servo that I am replacing. Now, heres my question, on most servos the connecters look alike, are most servo's universal? This is a 1/10 buggy btw. So I would like to know should I ba able to pretty much use any servo as long as the case in the same size as the old one?, that and are the connecters universal? Oh and one more thing, I'd like to thank all of you for helkping me get into this hobby, I love it more than I EVER thought I would. It's a pretty amazing hobby. Thanks guys-Bo:D:p:

Savox servos are reasonably priced and are very good quality. I replaced my stock steering servo in my savage with a savox and have had really good luck so far. Maybe others can confirm or deny quality on savox.

Most servos are the same between 1:8 and 1:10 scales. For 1/10 u can get one with little less torque. 150 torque metal gear should be good for 1:10.
Like rlichty said, savox is well known brand. I will recommend that too :)

Gl