RedCat XTE Blackout full throttle without being on

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to clarify something. Are you saying that regardless of the switch being on or off, the motor goes wot as soon as you plug in the battery? Flipping the switch doesn't stop
Yes, that is correct

Yes, that is correct
If you can solder, try cutting the wires to the switch and make sure they aren't touching. If it still goes wot when you plug in the battery, then I'm convinced it's bad.

Not a big deal as a replacement esc like the one you have is super cheap. Lots of options out there for upgrades too.

Your esc might be damaged so your probably ganna need a new one depending on how much money you have upgraded the motor and esc
I will have to get one ordered. I was looking at some. It looks like about 30-35$ for a new one. I also want to get a wtf fan for the car to keep temps down

Not sure what your budget is, but just about any brushless system would be a drastic improvement over the factory brushed stuff. Jmho.

Not sure what your budget is, but just about any brushless system would be a drastic improvement over the factory brushed stuff. Jmho.
I received the new esc in the mail today. Put it in there and hooked it all up. Turned it on and and bound it to the transmitter. Everything is working well. Might end up switching to the brushless motor in the future. I would like to purchase a wtf fan but what mm should I go with? 30mm, 35mm, or 40mm?

Back