Redcat returning question!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racinjason15

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am returning my backdraft 3.5!! it will not run i can get it to pass the low speed needle "pinch test" rev up a bit then die and it will not idle or stay running! I KNEW i should have bought a traxxas and spent a few more bucks!! this thing is GARBAGE! anyone had luck returning there nitro cars!??

They may fix it or replace it but get your money back.(When hell freezes over):hehe:

I am returning my backdraft 3.5!! it will not run i can get it to pass the low speed needle "pinch test" rev up a bit then die and it will not idle or stay running! I KNEW i should have bought a traxxas and spent a few more bucks!! this thing is GARBAGE! anyone had luck returning there nitro cars!??

i have had good luck with red cat there engines run great there fast there replacement warranty is fast too would be faster if they didn't us ups snail mail is faster the worst problem i have is even though it says rtr tear it down and redo your self

All you have to do is turn your low speed needle to the right till its closed, then turn it back 1mm. Make sure your igniter is fully charged. Then make sure when you test your glow plug that you can hear it sizzle and you see a little smoke. Prime the engine really really good.

Back