Reco for a hardcore Stadium truck!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
WHaddup guys,

After X-mas I've decided that I want to get another Nitro Stadium truck or 1/10th buggy. I love my 1/8th scale Ofna buggies but don't really care for the sheer wait of the. I had a 2.5 Nitro RUstler that I sold to my buddy. He slapped in the Sirio .18 on my reco and now it's a mean phucking machine but he's not selling it back..lol.

I saw the Duratrax Nitro Evader BX EX (differnt body same car) and they look pretty bad ass for the price and especially with an 0.S. 18. I've heard the motor was actually build by O.S. but build by DuraTrax to O.S. specs but I'm sure it's a great engine as I'm assuming Duratrax has great machining.

What do yoooz guys think, I want something ruff and tuff stock but of course I'll be hopping it up in no time.

Peace

um..

well i can't say about the bx, but in general duratrax is awesome. breaking in the engine was a bitch, it never wanted to start, but they have great cumster service, i broke my pull start and they sent me a new one, no questions asked, i didnt evern have to send it in....

Re: um..

Originally posted by drummerjamesh
well i can't say about the bx, but in general duratrax is awesome. breaking in the engine was a bitch, it never wanted to start, but they have great cumster service, i broke my pull start and they sent me a new one, no questions asked, i didnt evern have to send it in....

Thanks,

I use to think that DuraTrax was the bottom of the barrell in RC about 8 years ago but they're coming out with impressive chit and especially for the price. I also love how they do that "1-year Stress-Tech™ FREE Replacement Parts Guarantee!" If your break any of the "stress tech" parts they'll send you a replacement within a year of purchanse no questions asked. How many compaines do that???

Well, I'll get to answer my own question in a week. A huge bunch of friends and I are going to do a winter bash fest in a week. Two people will be bringing new and stock DuraTrax NitroEvader BX's (buggy version). Can't wait to c how that O.S. .18 (3.0CC) performs in that car. We'll keep everyone posted afterward.

Peace

Screw it,

I'm just going to buy one right after X-mas. My LHS's have the Nitro EvaderBuggy version (the one I want)in stock for $250 (+ tax of course). That's cheaper then most any price I've seen on the net.

THey almost seem to good to be true for the price with threaded shocks and a chit-load of other factory hop-ups (cvd's..hell it even comes with a fuel bottle and glow starter). Not to mention a warranty on many of the parts for a year and what should be a bad ass O.S. .18 powerhouse that probably roasts the Traxxas (.15) Trx 2.5.

I'll let you guys know how it goes when we go bashing in a week or so but I'm pretty sold on them from what I've seen.

Peace