recharging car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xplizit

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
right i have a schumacher rascal nitro car and i wanted to know is there a way i could add a charger to the car so i dont need to take the batteries out of the car every time they need charging? thanks for your help :D

dont think you could do that. Couldn't you just unplug the connection and plug it into your charger without taking out the pack?

dont think you could do that. Couldn't you just unplug the connection and plug it into your charger without taking out the pack?

no because i just have standard uniross aaa rechargable batteries in it thanks for your reply anyway mate :D

yep no problem. I would just take the extra 2 minutes and pull the batteries out.

You need one of these. 10 bucks at tower. One end is always open for the charger. Only charges when the switch is in the off position.

futm4370.jpg

#1 is the pic I posted. 4 & 5 will also do.

Ah... I don't see the pic. Usually when I take image links from tower, I remove the number from the www of the url. Otherwise the image doesn't show up for anyone but myself. What's odd is that sometimes others see them and sometimes they don't. Like now, I don't see the image in your post. When I quote your post, then I saw the url.

We have the same thing on websites for our work. We host websites concurrently on 10 servers just for the web traffic. Internally, they are labeled with www1,www2,www3... but if I host an image on one for a confirmation letter or website, I have to put www. as the path/url for the image or it's not seen by the outside world. Does something on our load balancer that irritates it. It's to keep people from going directly to one of our web servers in case it goes down. If they go to www, then it will route them to the best server at that time.

Sorry... rambling.

That's new to me. If I can't see the pic, no one can. If I see it, you should.

Anyway, your first link is the pic I posted.
I never use a stock switch for a receiver. Even in my planes, boats and helis I have that 3 way setup. Major convenience.

Back