rebuild??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xplizit

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i have read some threads in some forums about people "rebuilding" rc nitro cars but what do people mean by "rebuild" sorry if this is a silly question but we all have to learn one day :D

usually when somone rebuilds a rc car they completly take the car apart and clean everything up then rebuild it replacing any broken parts and upgrading it to what they want...atleast thats what i classify as rebuilding

usually when somone rebuilds a rc car they completly take the car apart and clean everything up then rebuild it replacing any broken parts and upgrading it to what they want...atleast thats what i classify as rebuilding
thanks a lot mate just didnt know what it ment thanks for your help :D

Another common rebuild you hear about is people rebuilding their engines. And all that normally is is a new piston and sleeve.

Yes, I had to rebuild my himoto xv3pro a while back after a front ender which bent the chassis as well as splitting the tank and wrecking the steering servo. Had to strip it off the chassis, and rebuild onto new, replacing the front bumper, tank and servo as well. Took about 90minutes all told.