Really nice small manufacturer (Highly recommend!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hey guys, I just finished up a custom order from a small manufacturer by the name of RCAlloys I have to post this because I've been so impressed with there service. They answer there emails and get back to you really fast (multiple times a day if necessary). Bill is a super nice guy and definately deserves some of our business. Check it out!

Nice product line. Have you bought anything personally?

jon2 said:
Nice product line. Have you bought anything personally?

yes, center CVDs. If you're not familiar I'm building a twin engine Maxx. Wanted something beefier. They can make custom lengths also, that's the great part. I just got 'em yesterday. Unfortunately, I figured the rear shaft wrong so it's a tad too long. I just needa send it back and he'll make me up with a new one. But the quality is super nice and Bill's a really nice guy. I got the front shaft installed so I can finally get past heat cycling for my break ins. It'l be FWD but that's good enough for break in.

Did you see the pics of that 2 cylinder 4 stroker Maxx? That's freakin awesome!

Yo Nice Post Just Made A Purchase With The, Thanks

Guys! They are the shiznit!!! I bought some center dogbones for my MP/Dom/Hybrid with the extended chassis and these have got to be the BEST bones I have ever seen cranked out!!! They are mega sweet! Definitely great bunch of people to deal with and would buy from them again - just because of the work they do and custom spec as well!!

Got several friends that have bought from RC Alloys before with ZERO issues! VERY wise choice guys!!

PD2:cool:

Back