Real Bad Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I went with my wife today when she went to therapy on the way home this 17 year old kid driving a 78 bronco comes up with the bright idea to hook a U-turn right in front of us. We were in her new Subaru doing 25 to 30 mph and there was no time to stop, we hit the side of his bronco so hard it rips his left rear wheel right of this truck, busts his rear axle into to halfs. The front of or Subaru is smashed (sorry no pics) my wife has a nice blue stripe on her chest from the seatbelt but she is ok I have a matching stripe on my chest but doing fine. Oh yeah my maxx was in the back with the dog and there both fine. I dont think the dog likes my maxx any more its the first time it ran her over when the engine was not running.

Ouch Hunter, sorry to hear that. glad everyone was ok, that's what's important. the vehicle can be replaced, you can't.

Hunter is a real R\C freak, did ya notice how he informed us that his maxx was ok as well :thumbsup:

What makes it so bad is this is the second time in one year for my wife. She is now 2 and O when it comes to car wrecks, both times it was the other driver just not looking.

Maybe she should take up RC racing and leave the 1:1 alone.

Glad to here that everyone is okay.

Who was driving you or your wife?:music:

Originally posted by Mayhem
Who was driving you or your wife?:music:

Thanks everyone:classic: And she was driving or should I say crashing:D

That really sicks at least you the wife , the maxx and dog were ok some people i swear
Rob

SkyMaxx my wife wants me to tell you, Hey what do you mean R/c instead of 1/1 "she is the demolition babe"bang'em wreck'em crash'em totaly disable anything that gets in my way GO SUBARU crash team:D And she says thanks guys for the concern.

She says she won the battle. I just need to know what class in the demolition derby to enter her in now:cool:

Sorry to hear of the news Hunter...hope all is well with you and your wife.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE
Sorry to hear of the news Hunter...hope all is well with you and your wife.

-WoodiE

Everything is fine so far just a little stiff. I got home and tried to log on hear and there is the messege you are banned. Then I thought this is just not my day:\ But thanks WoodiE.

Damn forign cars!

again, sorry for the confusion. I was playing, and forgot to fix it.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE
again, sorry for the confusion. I was playing, and forgot to fix it.

-WoodiE

Its cool I'm just glad to be back:D

I can see Hunter now….
Two folded cars in the road, carnage everywhere and he’s digging in the back of the car assessing the damage to his Maxx.

Quick! Get The Jaws of Life My Baby’s In The Back…
:trout:

I'm not that bad, but I did tell the kid if my maxx is hurt then you will be next!!! At that point I herd my wife say can you help get the door open please so I can get out to. Its always me me me with her.

Originally posted by FastEddy
I can see Hunter now….
Two folded cars in the road, carnage everywhere and he’s digging in the back of the car assessing the damage to his Maxx.

Quick! Get The Jaws of Life My Baby’s In The Back…
:trout:

I thought the same thing after reading his post. He was like yeah the wife has a mark...the maxx is ok, it ran over the dog blah blah blah.

I real love comes out. LoL

-WoodiE

Don't ya just hate rockstar drivers! Sound like the kids been watching Dukes of hazard a little too much. What a tool.
Hey Hunter don't you think your back is hurting? Can anyone say, lawsuit! The only way to teach a moron is to hit him in his pocket, lets see how fast he will whip a u-turn when he is paying 4,000 a year in insurance premiums:ha

Back