Ready to buy Losi LST in OZ

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm worried about spare parts and availability here in Australia
also Truck comes standard with 27meg would prefer 40 crystal less can this be done

Huroo

Welcome to RCNT...

The lst comes with a crystalless radio. Its a JR X3i synthesised or something like that. I'm not sure about the parts avail tho.

None of the LHS want to stock spares thus the nearest dealer is on the net and 2 days postage when i purchase the truck wot standard spares should i get straight away with truck ie diff cases etc

Brushless knows what he is talking about. I have ordered from Killer Hobbies and the owner there is really great to work with. He will email you your shipping confirmation so quick it'll make your head spin. Really low prices and killer service. What else could you ask for???

Bushie said:
None of the LHS want to stock spares thus the nearest dealer is on the net and 2 days postage when i purchase the truck wot standard spares should i get straight away with truck ie diff cases etc

Welcome to RCNT.

Right off, you should get a set of spare a-arms. This seems to be the weakest part of the truck and is the first part I broke. I snapped both an upper an lower on my LST's first jump.

You may also want an extra shock tower.

Back