Re-tuning engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ares

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i'm about to change tthe bearings for my present engine. anyone with good tips on re-ttuning of the engine after the bearing replacement is made? like how many turns of the low/high/idling screws etc.....thanx a million...

what bearrings are you replacing? What engine are you running? Are you doing a complete rebuild on this engine?

I really need help if u can

When i got my first nitro car i was a newbie and i pulled it out of the box and ran it didnt event think about breakin it in. Is ther anyway i can rebreak in my engine or anything how could i make it like new if its even possible.

put ur car back to factor settings, should say where in ur manuel and follow their instructions, alos should be in the manuel.:breakdown

hi road rage, i'm using picco engine for my integra. i'm replacing the front and rear bearings only. this is due to difficulty in tuning the engine properly which is common with picco engine once the bearing is gone....so i've been told :)

hi pissant, the problem is that the car was given to me by a friend who stopped playing....i dun have the settings and neither does he...wat's the safest starting point to begin with?

change the HSN back to factory settings and start frim there.

well its fried pretty bad so you still think its possible ........ so like change everything back to stock settings and go through the break in process again. and then tune to my preference

Back