RD Logic One Piece Pipe for the Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was almost going to ask how much it costs until I re-read the article. :)

Do you have any idea how it compares with the TSAIS pipes? I'm thinking of swaping out the stock SS pipe.

Nice write-up BTW. :D

I'd love to say that I do know, but I have no experience with the TSAIS pipes. As stated in the write up, the field of comparison was very slim. Compared to the composite stock pipe on the .21 Savage it is an improvement. I would venture to say that it is comparable to the Ofna and RB Concepts pipes that it resembles.

If I come across a TSAIS pipe for testing, I'll let you know.

I have this pipe too. It is the only aftermarket pipe that i have owned. I noticed a good jump in power from the stock S25 pipe. Much quicker accel and some on the top end too. It sounds nicer than the stock and looks good. Does pull wheelies easier now, which i wasent expecting cuz i scrached the crap out of my head and brand new rollbar:mad: on the street. It was ugly, there was sparks and everything, probably slid upsidown for like 6 feet.

which engine.. did you test it on I am assuming the .21? If I missed it I aplogize, I just couldn't seem to find whihengine you tested it on.

:shhh:
Just arrived yesterday.......

Bargain of a lifetime!!

RB Developments polished pipe, brand spanking new, off ebay, for £22 GPB!!!

Put it on last night and after a few little adjustments, my Savage 21 goes like stink! And sounds far better than with the stock plastic thing.

A very happy man indeed!!

Back