RCNT to close for a few hours...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Within the next week or two, the forum will be closed to members. This shall only take an hour, two at most. As of right now the exact date of down time is unknown, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up abou t why you may see an error stating "RCNT is down for repair, and upgrades"

The reason for the down time will be just that, repair's, upgrades to the forum, and yes a new look for the site. I believe the new site will make moving around much easier, and it will be much faster. Also at that time, RCNT will be providing FREE webmail to any member that so pleases to have an @rcnitrotalk.net email account. Along with all this there will be some other improvements to the site.

When it comes closer to time, I will again let everyone know.

-WoodiE

bu...buu....but where am I gonna go to post?

On another note, I'm on a dial up and it seems to go pretty quickly for me...

should do it at 3am. :D but then you'd loose sleep. scratch that :p

Did vB 3.0 come out or we just streamlining?

-rob

Dude, it's only like an hour!!! :p

Sounds good WoodiE. Can't wait to see the new look..

*sticks up candyman*

gimme that engine foo!

Oh, ok that was :OT: sorry

NoviceRob,

No I was going to wait until vB 3.0 did come out, but I found out the beta version might not be out until summer, thus making the stable version not to come out for some time now.

So'll we're just going to upgrade to 2.3.0, add a new feature or two, along with a design and call it quits until 3.0 is at its stable release. vBulletin is also working on a CMS program to tie in with vBulletin, so we may wait until both programs are out and fully running.

-WoodiE

Congrats on the upgrade. Now how about telling us what that secret feature is WoodiE?

mjime714,

re-read the first post, I stated what it was.

-WoodiE

free email accounts. :D thats a good reason to upgrade. How many thousand posts before someone can use it? =devil

just busting you woodie. ;)

I thought it had something to do with the smiley icons sence you were talking about it in that thread about the new smiley icons not going unnoticed. Mah bad.

Back