RCNT Give Away... ( ENDED! )

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RCNT Give Away...

It's been a long time and long over due for a RCNT FREE give away and I am glad to bring to you the next RCNT give away.

The way this will work is we have three items we will be giving away to three lucky winners. The prizes are as follows:

¬ Any one item from the RCNT Shop
¬ Any one item from the RCNT Shop under $12.00
¬ Stainless Steel T-Maxx Screw Set from UFSS

What do you have to do to win one of these prizes? Simple, just reply to this thread (ONLY ONCE). That's it, it's that easy! Once there are a total of 75 replies to the thread, three winners will be randomly picked just like the RCNT Lottery and posted in this thread. The first member picked will have his choice of the following prizes and so on.

Reply away!

Give Away Winners:

The following numbers in order are the winners for the RCNT Give away:

65 - twholland

57 - Jus2krazy2007

27 - ShadyOne

To find out who these winners are look at each post, a post number can be found at the top right corner of each post. If your post number matches one of the three above you need to PM, or email me. Number 65 gets first choice, then 57, and so on.

CONGRATS!

-Michael

oh me me

first post is never picked though

Last edited:
pick me, pick me

OoOo ...OoOo ......OoOo ...... :hi: PICK ME! PICK ME!

Anything except that freaking thong...pick me.

I'm in - if u pick me - ill gladly donate my prize, a rcnt thong, but only if a mod promises to wear it and think of me

Cool, sign me up for an Eddy and Christian autographed baby doll tee shirt (they get my girlfriend all worked up)

LMAO! She seen my meat puppet didnt she?!?!?! lol. Eddy and those dang pics!

Ill tell you guys what, if I win, I will personally model the thong and post a pic of it!

I think all the prizes should be a thong with the requirement that they be worn at the next bash.... All day.....

I hope i am under the 75th post. I think it is cool you can give way free stuff

I think this is a good idea for the sight and pritty cool indede... Good luck everyone

Back