Pennsylvania RCNT Bash Together

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking to get a bash weekend set up for sometime in August, if anyone is interested please let me know and we can get a place thats close-ish to all of us that way were not all driving 5-6 hours. . .i have a place down near me thats ideal. But anyone interested let me know

Penna. bash day

We have a track and plenty of fun obstacles right here at our house.

Bechtelsville ,Pa 19505

For the August get together.

How does this sound???

Ed
S&E Raceway

thats at mininum 6 hours for me. . .but i'm willing to drive it

I'm down for that Rob, S & E is only 3 hours 7 mins on google maps for me! I'm sooo in for this, I really wanna meet you guys, and show off my new Savage from WoodiE, if he ever announces that I won it... LOL!

oh so you think you won huh????

Penna. Rc Bash day

Ok all of you RC people what day would you want to have the get together?:\

Let us know so we can get the wheels turning on this event.:D:D

ED
S&E Raceway

sometime in mid august... maybe between like the 5th, and 20th?? idk

as long as its not the weekend of the 18th i'm down

hey guys i would make the trek down from western mass. i may even have another guy come with me.Hey revo rob give me a call and let me know a date and i will come down.:)

Hey Rob, any chance we could a date together soon, I'm thinking the weekend of August 7th, that is a saturday. We could do like a one day thing or a weekend thing. I wanna get this going as last year didnt happen.

bash

Let me know I am about 1 1/2 hours away

weekend of the 7th will work for me. . .but that night if you all wanna come watch me fight you can, i have an MMA fight that night

I'm gonna talk to my dad about this and make sure that day is good for him as well, and then I will get back and my dad and I would love to see u fight..if we can

Penna. Bash Day

Ok all of you Nitro /RC people when do you want to get together??? Are we doing it here @ our location?

Ed
S&E Raceway

Ok all of you Nitro /RC people when do you want to get together??? Are we doing it here @ our location?

Ed
S&E Raceway

I think your location looks pretty awesome, would there be like a bbq, and drinks and stuff or should we supply our own stuff.. i probably will anyways but i think august 7th sounds good i just need to double check with my dad.

Penna. Bash

We have a gas grille and we can get some Hot dogs and hamburgers cooking. But we need to know how many people are planning to come to This Penna. Bash day!!

You can email me direct @ [email protected]

Or reply to this post.

It's getting closer

Ed
S&E Raceway

Penna. BAsh Day

where is everybody??????
Last call where is everybody?

Last edited:
Penna. RC Bash day coming soon

Lets hear some chatter about this.

Ed