RC8e

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just like playing with your Wii.

Nope, we both just play with mine when we are bored.

Now that just aint right!!! LOL!!!!:whhooo::hehe::p::D

Another quality build by the brushless conversion guru:first_place:!!!! can't wait to see this one hauling a$$ around a track all stealth like, and with those free shocks it should float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, LOL!!!!:hehe:

Now that just aint right!!! LOL!!!!:whhooo::hehe::p::D

Another quality build by the brushless conversion guru:first_place:!!!! can't wait to see this one hauling a$$ around a track all stealth like, and with those free shocks it should float like a butterfly and sting like alpine's wii, LOL!!!!:hehe:

Fixed it.

I got the buggy in on the 9th of this month. I have been so busy at the chemical plant where I work at and haven't had much time to play. I just ordered the chassis from RCM. I got the mod 1 14 tooth 5mm bore pinion and a 16 tooth mod 1 5mm bore pinion as well.

hells yes...another one in the works...47 not finished lol, just kidding yo.

RC-Monster RC8e

RC8
RC-Monster RC8 chassis

Castle Creations Mamba Monster Max / 2650 Kv combo
JR 8711 Servo
SR 3500 RX
Polyquest 5000 mah 4 cell lipo
Proline Badlands

004-2.gif

007-4.gif

007-4.gif

This is my 3rd conversion using RC-Monster parts and as always I am 100 % satisfied with the parts.

The tare down.
008-4.gif

It only took me 45 minutes to do the parts swap. All the parts fit like a glove.
009-4.gif

010-4.gif

I am waiting for the battery and servo to finish the build, then time for some video.

looks niiice.

I'll trade you a tmaxx 3.3 rtr for it. :)

i will need a little cash on your end too. Since i know you, i guess the tools and DX3R will be good enough.

what gearing?
Going to try 44/12, 44/13, and 44/14.

nice project chip, should be sweet....

the brushless madness never ends...i thought the mamba combo only came in 2200kv

but wait where is the sc8 video.....and i mean if u still waitin for the machinist for parts dosent that have a good battery and servo

:D

Last edited:
I really appreciate you building this for me. I will do the final cad work for you, just ship it over and i'll take care of it.

I really appreciate you building this for me. I will do the final cad work for you, just ship it over and i'll take care of it.

yeah chip just pmed me and said the only way he is shippin u the buggy is if u shippin me the savage

Now that is what I'm *talkin about*. I like that... rather a lot.

I so gotta land me a Brama 10B when I've finished throwing money at my 1:1 car.

chip we need some updates

i can't keep up with all your projects