RC4WD Out Law Racing Wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamGoNads

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
First functional custom billet beadlock wheels for Traxxas Slash, SC10, HPI Blitz.

Tech Specs:

•CNC machined aluminum
•12mm hex mount
•Fit 2.2/3.0 tires
•Same off set as Stock Wheel

http://www.teamgonads.com/88967.html

DSC_9632.jpg

Georgeous wheels, however I dont know if I want to spend 129 on wheels when i havent even spent that much on the whole truck.

I bought my truck for cheaper than that! Those are just too nice for me. I'd be afraid to run them in fear of getting a scratch on them. However, like I mentioned.. they are a very nice rim, but just too much for me. Plastics get the job done.

Those are machined aluminum wheels..for rock crawling/scale 4x4 they add unsprung weight which aid traction. However from my experience running a race/speed oriented RC, just stay away from them. They add unsprung weight (bigger stored energy) which results in violent wheel hops over bumps. This will guarantee an ill handling truck. The only thing aluminum wheels are good for is the bling factor. Those look like KMC replica..I would suggest get an SC10 wheel and modify the hub a little..looks just as good,, or the Jconcept Rulux for Slash.

Please Note that these will only fit the stock Traxxas Slash 2.2/3.0 tires.

Those are NICE :D
Someone has to get a set and mount some tires I want to see some rim/tire mounted shots..

Wow those are some real nice rims.Would love to score a set of those someday. Anybody know what the weight of the rim and tire combo is?? Thanks for the eye candy I need to go get a paper towel to wipe up my drool now. lol

The weight is aprox. 1lb 9oz