rc10gt brakes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keven0

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys, I have an rc 10 gt from team associated and i just had a question about the brakes. When i turn one of the back wheels the other goes the opposite direction and that's normal if i'm not mistaken but when i put it on the ground and try to move it, the wheels don't spin. Is this also normal or are my brakes engaged? My rc doesn't start right now and i'm trying to fix it. Any answers are appreciated thanks!

With your wheels spinning in opposite direction just means that your diff is working properly. Sounds like you Brake is just a little tight when you put it on the ground. If you maove the throttle servo to where it would be opening the carb will it roll freely?

no, when i put it on the ground and drag it from the front the back wheels are just locked up. I played with the throttle and brake links a while back and that could've messed things up. Thanks for the help i'm going to take a look at the manual and try to get things working tomorrow.