Sold / Found Rc stuff for sale. cars rtr, helicopter, etc..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a lot of rc cars for sale, I'm not sure of shipping charges yet. we'll have to cover that later.

This stuffs going to be up here for a week, then it's going on ebay.

traxxas rustler vxl, this is in rough shape and the esc cover is rigged up and doesn't seal but it does run. it could use a lot of tlc. Someone tried pulling the esc cover off and it was supposed to be glued on or something. it's there, but it doesn't fit tightly. the front wheels shake when turning as well. it's a good beater though and fast
DSC00865.gif

DSC00864.gif

DSC00863.gif

DSC00862.gif

duratrax evader st, could used cleaned up a little but it's rtr. could also use back tires.
65.00+shipping
DSC00875.gif

DSC00874.gif

DSC00873.gif

DSC00872.gif

DSC00871.gif

DSC00870.gif

duratrax evader ext rtr
has aftermarket losi shocks,steel idler, ext2 wheels and a stock painted body. also has full ball bearings
75.00+shipping
DSC00869.gif

DSC00868.gif

DSC00867.gif

DSC00866.gif

tamiya awd 350z on road car sold local

DSCN0405.gif

traxxas e-maxx "older model" missing one motor. it's going to require a 2 channel radio for the high/low gear but i'm including a 2 channel so it's runnable besides motor 125.00+shipping "i have the front bumper, it's just not installed. i'm not sure if I have the little X piece that the screws screw into, I have to look.

This will have a traxxas 2 channel radio, not the receiver that's on it.

DSC00879.gif

DSC00878.gif

DSC00877.gif

DSC00876.gif

blade mcx2 helicopter with single battery charger like new in box
80+shipping

DSC00880.gif

DSC00881.gif

Duratrax intellipeak charger and batteries, I DO NOT KNOW CONDITION OF PACKS. when I got them they were said to be working but wrapped in electric tape, I had to pull all the tape off to see what they actually were. I do believe the pack that's unmarked was a 4000+ duratrax pack, i can't remember for sure though.
40+shipping for all of it, if someone repairs or builds packs, this should be a good deal.

DSC00884.gif

DSC00883.gif

DSC00882.gif

Last edited:
what is going on with the on road? is it a nitro?

It's a tamiya electric awd on road, it's got a hpi 27t motor and esc along with a futaba/duratrax 2 channel radio.

New pictures!

Make offers, theres a little room for negotiation.

Last edited:
350z sold locally, I'm willing to work something out on package deals.

Would you be interested in trading your emaxx and rustler for a hpi savage xl roller all it would need is motor pipe and radio?

I don't mess with nitro stuff, I wouldn't be interested at all. sorry!

Since nobody showed any interest on any of this stuff, it's now for sale on ebay.
Granted, I prob. have cystals around here, etc.. some of the caption may not match what's here. The way I was offering it here was the way you would have got it.

http://shop.ebay.com/quad_rider_2003/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Mods can ya please close thread, and if it's possible for me to do it tell me where that option is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back