rc solutions roll cage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondslayer

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is it worth the $120 bucks?

IMO they are the best on the market.

Agreed. Best on the market in both strength and looks.

They add a little weight as is to be expected but they are not exceedingly heavy. They don't really hinder access, and can be removed fairly easily if memory serves.

I just don't want to assemble the thing, I thought it came together and was more or less remove a few parts here and there, but not build the entire thing. Argh. My body is strong enough, i'd almost rather sell it for the $120 it cost me. I may sound like a baby, I don't have 1 hour to spend assembling this, my free time I want to drive my truck, if I have free time. Running my business etc, I didn't read the small print. If anyone wants to buy one. $110 shipped through paypal and it's yours, it's the blue color one.

whats the difference between the one that costs $99 and the othe for $149??? I see that they are made from the same size and materials , they look identical... whats teh difference?

What cages are you talking about. This is SPECIFIC to the RC solutions roll cage.. Nothing else or more.

if you don't have time to assemble a rollcage, what are you going to do when you break somthing and have to tear half of the truck apart to replace it?...

rc solutions website has cage item # 076 for $99 ... and the one i got is #105 for $149 ... they bothe look identical... whats the difference?

if you don't have time to assemble a rollcage, what are you going to do when you break somthing and have to tear half of the truck apart to replace it?...

I am yet to break anything through 5 of these trucks and now my revo, and probably 60 gallons of fuel. I now have a big block in my revo and have replaced a toe end. You break things hauling ass in small placed with hard walls. I am a little smarter than that and can control the trucks and have, espcially the big block. It cost me $30 for the big block swap from the 3.3 in the revo to have reverse removed, and tuned and ready to run. Now my time is $50 an hour, so what would you do.:hehe: