RC LIPO BATTERY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so when I did the giveaway with the 6s lipos, most of you said they where probably no good, I got the last of their stock of the 2s & 3s lipos (they sent them to me as a sponsorship) and they are awesome sadly they are discontinued though but still rip

1332BDDD-DBE5-49B6-ADF9-3F4A06F59AC8.jpeg

94762E61-D9DF-48A6-91A3-3EC543A961A6.jpeg

8E92B8DE-5A6B-442F-8B49-C7DCE741EE2A.jpeg

4ACA9C42-5913-4574-8758-D1E616AA214B.jpeg

F711DA25-9220-4187-8BD2-ED2FDDBF81B5.jpeg

I would almost guarantee those batteries are sold/were sold elsewhere. Take off the sticker/label, slap on your company's name/logo... boom, you got a new brand. I'll give those rclipobattery packs applause on one thing... they put an extra piece of heat shrink tubing on the wires coming out of the cases. :thumbs-up: I know it's not much more protection, but at least small gauge balance wires are protected more than a lot of the same type packs out there.

I would almost guarantee those batteries are sold/were sold elsewhere. Take off the sticker/label, slap on your company's name/logo... boom, you got a new brand. I'll give those rclipobattery packs applause on one thing... they put an extra piece of heat shrink tubing on the wires coming out of the cases. :thumbs-up: I know it's not much more protection, but at least small gauge balance wires are protected more than a lot of the same type packs out there.
Maybe, that could be but there not bad
Also where can you get unbranded lipos? If it is just a sticker slap the unbranded would be cheap

Last edited:
Try Alibaba.com or Aliexpress.com
Buyer beware....

I meant like website? If I can buy them cheaper I will
Youd have to contact one of the lipo manufacturers from China some of which can be found on Ali express and places like that and then youd have to give them the exact specifications you want and they will build them for you. The catch is that requires bulk purchasing.

Youd have to contact one of the lipo manufacturers from China some of which can be found on Ali express and places like that and then youd have to give them the exact specifications you want and they will build them for you. The catch is that requires bulk purchasing.
Oh ok I mean if they’re cheap enough and it’s not too much to buy them I might get some to run and for backups