Ramp for Jumping

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typhkc

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Currently is there a ramp specifically designed for RC use on the market? I want something light weight, easy to move, and all in one piece. How much money also do people spend on these? If i tried to build one it was going to cost me around 50 bucks + the pain to doing so. Let me know of any simple ramps available.. THanks

I know a few people have purchased BMX ramps for around $40. Toy R' Us is a good place to find them. Maybe Wal-Mart or even Meijers might carry em. Also if you do a search you should find some info on the site.

yeah definatley ne of those big stores...they carry these molded plastic launch ramps that should be perfect for jumps...easy to move around too....and cheap...I'm planning on getting one myself... lmk what you find..

moses

These are not specifically for RC's but this is where I got the plans to make my launch ramp you will see used in my MiniT vid I am working on right now.

http://www.heckler.com/ramps/

That's so tinie tiny though, that's a ramp for my Barbie Corvette RC.

yeah, a couple more inches if height or a shorter lauch pad would really increase the distance and height of the jump. But i bet if you hit that FACTOR X ramp at 40mph you would sail..

i got 2 bmx ramps...well they call them that..you get them from toys r us....they are nice, but when you put the on top of eachother you fly..

Back