RaidenRacing RC?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how you drive... you definitely need a body over it as it digs into the ground like a shovel and just gets destroyed in seconds.

This is the RC Raven one I had on there:
2019-0130-ERBE-TrenchersSide.jpg

Now I have this... lol
2019-0225-ERBE-RollBarSide.jpg

Just something to support the center of the body from buckling is all I really need. Keeps it from cracking at the base of the windshield. I think this works ok. I'm still running the old body which is ziptied together until I figured out a solution. I have a brand new body on the shelf, just didn't want to install it to only have it get tore up the first time out because of the buckling when landing on the roof... as I tend to end up on my roof. ;)

Oh, I went back to traxxas 3.8 t-maxx wheels/tires as well. The trencher 3.8's were too tall and causing my shock/pushrod ends to over compress. And I was twisting the rear axle yokes on a too frequent for me basis.
Interesting. That eBay rc solutions rollcage looks sooo awesome though... I’d run it without a body. And now that I know it’ll just get messed up that way, I’ll have to pass. Thanks dude!! Saved me $120.

Lunsford toe links got delivered along with rpm front a arms and new axle carriers yesterday. I got them all installed... very excited.