Sold / Found Racer's Hobby Stimulus Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, how could I miss that. LOL. I'll see what I can come up with. Not sure if I want to go steel before I go delrin :D. Good luck with the sales!

Hi, do you still have the wheelie bar. I need it after freaknjoey tuned my Tmaxx Classice with 3.3 motor for me. I need to stop my truck from flipping on to its top fro a dead stop. I am breaking stuff all the time now and it sucks. Oh I might have the rims and tires you are looking for. I will trade them for your wheelie bar, but one of the rims is cracked when I moved from San Diego to Okinawa Japan. If you still have the wheelie bar I will put the money in your pay pal on the first of march. I just need your Pay Pal account name. Oh dont be affraid to shipp to me it could be free I am military, contact your U.S. Post for details and if you want to send it free ship base to base it cost nothing.

Hi, do you still have the wheelie bar. I need it after freaknjoey tuned my Tmaxx Classice with 3.3 motor for me. I need to stop my truck from flipping on to its top fro a dead stop. I am breaking stuff all the time now and it sucks. Oh I might have the rims and tires you are looking for. I will trade them for your wheelie bar, but one of the rims is cracked when I moved from San Diego to Okinawa Japan. If you still have the wheelie bar I will put the money in your pay pal on the first of march. I just need your Pay Pal account name. Oh dont be affraid to shipp to me it could be free I am military, contact your U.S. Post for details and if you want to send it free ship base to base it cost nothing.

I do have the wheelie bar. Are you talking about Maxx size street tires? I don't care about the condition of the rims, just the tires. I have rims waiting :)

Sell or trade, it's all good for me. Sent PM

Yes, here is what I am reading off of the side walls," TRAXXAS 5.75 x3.5-3.8 SPORTTRAXX TALON. The guy that I got my truck from said they are for the street or dirt track racing. I hope this is what you are looking for. I will trade them for a descent set of shocks if you have them, stock is fine.

do you still have these????

HPI Race Fit Nubz tires mounted on HPI Race Fit Yellow Dish Wheels, 17mm Hexes

do you still have these????

HPI Race Fit Nubz tires mounted on HPI Race Fit Yellow Dish Wheels, 17mm Hexes

Sorry they're no longer available,thought I had already updated everything.

Free shipping on spur gear, pipe, ignitor & fuel bottle. USA 48 only

Thanks for Looking, Many Thanks for Buying!

Items I'm Needing :

2 FM 27mhz Receivers
Maxx Size Street Tires
Ofna Micro FailSafe
;)
i have street tires how much are you looking to pay?

Like everyone else, as little as I can :D Shoot me a pm with an asking price and I'll see if we can work it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.