Sold / Found Race Ready Monster Pirate Setup For Sale..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RcChevyBoy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, The time has come where i dont really have the racing skill anymore, Its hard for me to race, work, and fix up my 1:1 truck all at the same time while having no extra cash to spend on stuff for the r/c stuff.. So the time has come that i need to sell everything off and forget about the R/c stuff for awhile... heres what i have, would like to sell everything in one package as i have no use for any of it..

RTR Ofna Pirate.. Has Center diff conversion and rear brakes, Proline GMC crowd pleaser body that was only ran one race, Proline Bowties on white dish rims, the truck has GS spacers to widen it about 1 1/2 inches... Sportwerks .26 with about a gallon on it, has the sportwerks starting system also... Motor runs excelent with more power than i needed on our track.. The truck is in overall good shape but it is used, the previous owner raced it for about 1 season and decided to get something else... The truck has a lot of little hop-ups (Sway bars front and rear, center diff conversion with rear disc breaks, cvd's all the way around).. The truck is solid and is ready to race..

Elecronics included is a JR XR3 With a 1100MAH reciever pack, a Brand new Hitec 645MG, and a Used Hitec 615MG for throttle.. I will admit that the truck needs a pivot ball for the front suspension and a axle, but other than those two things, it was recently rebuilt using 5,7,3 in the diffs and i replaced all the diff gears... spare parts included are arms, axles, sway bars, shock rebuild kit, and a couple other things..
Wait.... Theres more

All my tools for RC stuff, screw kits, clutch setups (mugen, ofna, kyosho), allen wrenches, the two bodies for the truck, all the tires and rims (stock, the pro-lines, and Tamiya TNX tires and rims for bashing).. are included along with the deal... There is a Prophet plus charger included still like new in the box that i used to charge the reciever packs, the truck has lots of new parts on it and too much to list of what has been done to it.. you can run 17mm or 14mm rims because of the GS adapters.. Now, on to the price

For the whole shibang, everything i own for R/c componants.. I have well over 1,200 invested in this stuff alone, all I'm asking is $400 Shipped.. I can supply picures of the truck when i got it (1 month ago) and i can take more pictures of all the stuff layed out that I'm including.. This would be a great Truggy for someone just starting out or someone that wants a truggy.. I will miss it, but i have other priority's right now... Thanks for looking..

Nathan Burger ([email protected]), Look under Trader feedback, i have great feedback and I'm not out to screw anyone.. Thanks

$275 Shipped?? Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back