Race in Paridise, CA "Weedeater Challengee

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Race is on in Paradise, CA this weekend. Paridise is out by Chico if anyone doesn't know where Paridise is at. Will from Wilzwerkx will be there with crew as will I (90%) sure at this point.

Track:

track_panorama.jpg

Info from NitroCross.com

http://www.nitrocross.com/raceinfo.htm

$20 for first class and 15$ for the second. Who all is interested in getting together in Paridise this weekend? Practice starts @ 8:00a - 9:30a. I think a great time will be had and I KNOW there are some RCNT'ers close enough to make it! Come rep the site and put some faces to some screen names.

map Mapski

That is a nice looking track, sounds like it would be fun. Just a little to far for a weekend run for me. Have a good time.

Looks like a nice track. Have fun.

What is with the "Leave Film Here" sign?

Originally posted by mcvickj
What is with the "Leave Film Here" sign?

dunno what is up with that, I was wondering the same thing myself. This will be my first trip to the Paradise venue.

Looks a nice track! Hope you enjoy it blazer! And make sure you find out what that "Leave film here" sign is all about.

I will be running both classes....prepare for my wrath!

I can see the Savage doing back flips over the front triple now. DAMN IT! WHY DO I LIVE IN JERSEY!!!!! Grrrrrr

Oh well. Next time I'm in Cali I'm bringing my buggy and truck and hitting up some fo these tracks.

wow that looks like a nice track and probly double the size of the track that RCNT went to in Florida. that track sucked. this looks nice.

later

nice track to bad is 3.000 miles way from NY........:mad:

Ugh! I so wish I lived in Calli! Have fun out there and yeah, definitly find out what the hell is up with that sign :)

:radio:

Humbolt i didnt see you there, was I just sunbaked? and drunk from the night before? I talked to a couple people but I dont think I remember anything more than that, if I do go up there again it'll be with goggle and the cap mod on the fuel tank for sure.

-Will-
www.WilzWerx.com

Originally posted by HIREz
Humbolt i didnt see you there, was I just sunbaked? and drunk from the night before? I talked to a couple people but I dont think I remember anything more than that, if I do go up there again it'll be with goggle and the cap mod on the fuel tank for sure.

-Will-
www.WilzWerx.com

Nope I was unable to make it. I had 3 friends from Sacramento come up here last minute and they all brought there 50cc pit bikes. We jumped them off insane things all weekend and I got myself banged up pretty good. Wanna buy my buggy so I can buy a Honda CRF 50 cc?

Looks like were gonna have to make a trip up there :) See you soon :)

Back