R/C Spider.... Let the screams begin...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I think I may have to pick me up one of these lil guys.... lol
Scare the wife & kids.... hehe

spider.jpg

Buy It...

Thats pretty cool but I wouldn't but it unless it is nitro.

Originally posted by bmoc2008
Thats pretty cool but I wouldn't but it unless it is nitro.
That would kind of defeat the purpose dude... You want an avatar bad, dont you....

Not really it was to be more of a joke because you couldn't make an engine that small and it would just be noisy and impractical.
Since this is the general chaos forum you can post whatever the hell you want.

booya. Ya gotta admit that the pull start would definately have to be comming out of it's butt.

As for wanting an avatar in a bad way, there is another member that has been on for a whole 2 days and already has over 44 posts. Check the other forum, I got pix.

As for the spider, I'd take that shell off, and put one of those fake dog poo things on it and run it at the mall.

Originally posted by ImBroken
I think I may have to pick me up one of these lil guys.... lol
Scare the wife & kids.... hehe

spider.jpg

Buy It...

You know I have to get one of these for home....do you think Meg (my wife) would freak Imbroken?? Remember when she cried when you just showed her the pick of that huge spider LOL :OMG:

Originally posted by error401
As for wanting an avatar in a bad way, there is another member that has been on for a whole 2 days and already has over 44 posts. Check the other forum, I got pix.

Yeah, I saw your post in the other forum. Kinda gets under your skin after awhile, dont it.

Originally posted by msly
You know I have to get one of these for home....do you think Meg (my wife) would freak Imbroken?? Remember when she cried when you just showed her the pick of that huge spider LOL

LOL, that would be too much for her to handle... She'd probably run through a freakin wall if she saw that thing... Not to mention the beating you would receive when she found out it was fake & Remote Control

I alredy got the rat at target pretty cool.

Whatever :OMG: :doh: :mex: :wban: :wban: :shrug: :trashed: :rolleyes: :dumb: :wtf: :censored: :loser: