R/C Nitro Talk v.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I think I'm about to finish up on the new design for R/C Nitro Talk v2 - its not a HUGE change, just something that I think will make the site look a lil better.

Is there anything you would like to see added or taken away from the current site now?

-WoodiE

Get better smilies:cheerful:

so remove the banana? :D

-WoodiE

Hey woodie don't get carried away I love the bananna maybe get one that is doing the macarana lol

i'll look into that.

LoL I was just joking but would be pretty cool, or break dancing nanner would be cool the smilys now look like from the 70s with those colors

Also, Try getting a new Online Off line thing so its more clearer

Last edited:
Try moving the logo to the right instread of the left, everything is on the left.

A link to an open chat room for members only.

Think of somthing no other r.c board has.... chat is nice but you need somthing that will make people come back maybe a bananna break dancing or a papaya mixing it up!
transpapaya.gif

Fix the clock. I have to set my time zone one off to make the time come out correct. I'm Pacific, but I set my zone to Mountain in my profile options to get the correct time from the forum.

I like Hunter's idea. We have as yet had to create our own members only chatroom.

The clock thing is also a nuisance. I had the same problem on the TRAXXAS board. The clock would never work out correctly. GMT is the baseline. It does not follow day light savings time rules. The GMT does not move.

I like the online/offline thing the way it is. It stands out against the background just fine.

A smiley choice window in the Quick Reply box would be helpful. You can put one with the popular nine smileys without changing the Quick Reply boxes size; just put the window out to the right of the text box.

Put the stats page/thread on the Forum Jump. I like to check it out every now and again.

Bring back the listing that showed what members were currently in the Forum/thread you are in. It used to be at the top of each thread/forum near where the MODS names are listed. That was a good feature to help keep track of who was online and looking at the same thing you might be.

If I think of any more, I'll drop you a line...

As requested, Smilies have been added next to the quick reply box, along with MORE smilies.

The clock issue is being looked into, and the buttons at the top is currently being redone. So it will load a little faster, have more seperation between each button, and add the Stats page as I forgot to do.

-WoodiE

you can't run from my bashing!!!!!! rcnitrotalk is lama lame:llama: :llama: :llama:

Niffken - got to keep him around just for amusement.

Ya know what folks - I think we've just found ourselves a new court jester!

P.S. Must not be that lame - otherwise he'd quit hanging around.

Niffken - you are so sexy when you play with llamas! Did you remember to wear your rubber boots? Gotta watch your ankles man!

Woodie - For some reason I am seeing two different button sets. When I was at work today they had borders (which I didnt care for too much) and at home they are clean with no border. I dumped the cache on both (as normal) and still the same. Sound right?

chris, sounds like your smoking again.

I have looked on other computers, all fine to me, but I'll keep checking.

-WoodiE

As requested, all banners now open in their own windows.

-WoodiE

Don't bash the :llama:

Just for that Eddy, I think I'll give you the :trout:

:spidey: thinks the llama is cool

Back