R/C Nitro Talk Opens

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After a long wait and a lot of work, R/C Nitro Talk is finally open. A lot of work and time has been put into this site to make sure everything suits the needs of its future members.

Even though a lot has already been done, there is still MUCH more to come. Some of the things to come is:

+ Link Databases: Members will also be able to add links to the directory

+ Reviews: I have already started working on some guides and reviews which will be up soon, I have also been lucky enough to work with some others that will also be submitting reviews and news.

+ Videos: We all love videos, and those are sure to come.

+ Picture Gallery: This is still in the air, though if it does become part of R/C Nitro Talk members again will be able to add their own pictures.

As time goes on, new forums and features will be introduced on request. Should you find something out of place or something that looks odd, please alert me as soon as possible to that it can be fixed.

As part of a "Grand Opening" R/C Nitro Talk will be giving away a brand new HYPER OS Max .15CV, more info on this give away is to come in the following days.

Enjoy!

WoodiE

Rochellcommaj

RCNT Qualifier
RC Driving Style
Bump... Congroat's woodie... great job and I love the site...
Is this the prober way to use a bump? just wonder ing I dont want to losse my reputatiin four resuirecting the dead post.
You gotta love me... then again youm ight hate me right about now.. It hink I do.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Damn that was great spam. I like mine crispy and with rice please.

ZANDOR

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well then if we are having spam and eggs can you make mine over easy then mix them up in my hashbrown and bring the tabsco please

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
As part of a "Grand Opening" R/C Nitro Talk will be giving away a brand new HYPER OS Max .15CV, more info on this give away is to come in the following days.
I wonder if that thing is still running.
We all know who stole it and I'm sure he drove it like he did.