R/C Motorcycle!! 😎

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hammer Down

RCNT Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
You guys seen this yet?!
Nexx Racing 1/12 scale R/C motorcycle
Available for preorder via the link I posted or at Helidirect.com for $350
I kinda want one real bad! 🤪

7B88C5D6-F02B-4546-806D-876B5E8306E1.jpeg

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
That's pretty cool. I saw Kevin Talbot driving a similar one. Took him a minute to get the hang of driving it, but looked like a lot of fun.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been curious about RC motocycles for a long time but I've never played with one. Seems interesting but I know nothing of the NEXX Racing company.

WickedFog

Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Kevin Talbot did a run with this one. Totally different bike, but it doesn't look much like a fun rc to me.

There are vids of the Nexx Racing 1/12 on YT as well, but don't think these are this bike in this thread.

ahr43

RCNT Addict
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Agree Hammer Down. The clear Lexan driver/fairing offer with it is a nice touch. I'l like it even better if it were 1/10.

Back in my rc drag racing days, there was a racer out of the SE offering drag bike chassis in both CF and G10, 1/10 scale. Always regret never buying one for bracket class racing. There was no specific class for rc MCs. That was back '06-'08 days when round cells and brush motor were still king. Fitting a pack in the chassis was the challenge. These days the smaller lighter more powerful LiPo packs will make one sing.

Have to check this one out more. Thanks for the heads up. 'AC'

Chubaka

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Carbon fiber, aliminum, amd annodizing. Whats not to like? I'm assuming this is an indoor carpet bike as its under 1/10 scale. The polycarbonate rider should help lower center of gravity also.

If its the right size, I may consider getting one to haul around on the trailer.

@WickedFog
They used to have a ricky charmicheal edition just like that. A few guys on youtube fitted a working nitro engine in it.

WickedFog

Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Carbon fiber, aliminum, amd annodizing. Whats not to like? I'm assuming this is an indoor carpet bike as its under 1/10 scale. The polycarbonate rider should help lower center of gravity also.

If its the right size, I may consider getting one to haul around on the trailer.

@WickedFog
They used to have a ricky charmicheal edition just like that. A few guys on youtube fitted a working nitro engine in it.
Cool!

Jimbobjr

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
I wonder how you steer at speed. Real mc you kind of steer left to go right...

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I wonder how you steer at speed. Real mc you kind of steer left to go right...
I'm assuming when you turn the wheel right to turn right it probably kicks the front wheel out to the left in order for it to start leaning the proper direction. As you said like a real MC.

Jimbobjr

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
I'm assuming when you turn the wheel right to turn right it probably kicks the front wheel out to the left in order for it to start leaning the proper direction. As you said like a real MC.

i think some are gyros so when you turn it tilts that way but i dont know on this one
I’m sure these, like drones and helicopters have gotten a lot easier to control with better electronics.