R/C Motorcycle!! 😎

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
You guys seen this yet?!
Nexx Racing 1/12 scale R/C motorcycle
Available for preorder via the link I posted or at Helidirect.com for $350
I kinda want one real bad! 🤪

7B88C5D6-F02B-4546-806D-876B5E8306E1.jpeg

Kevin Talbot did a run with this one. Totally different bike, but it doesn't look much like a fun rc to me.

There are vids of the Nexx Racing 1/12 on YT as well, but don't think these are this bike in this thread.

Agree Hammer Down. The clear Lexan driver/fairing offer with it is a nice touch. I'l like it even better if it were 1/10.

Back in my rc drag racing days, there was a racer out of the SE offering drag bike chassis in both CF and G10, 1/10 scale. Always regret never buying one for bracket class racing. There was no specific class for rc MCs. That was back '06-'08 days when round cells and brush motor were still king. Fitting a pack in the chassis was the challenge. These days the smaller lighter more powerful LiPo packs will make one sing.

Have to check this one out more. Thanks for the heads up. 'AC'

Carbon fiber, aliminum, amd annodizing. Whats not to like? I'm assuming this is an indoor carpet bike as its under 1/10 scale. The polycarbonate rider should help lower center of gravity also.

If its the right size, I may consider getting one to haul around on the trailer.

@WickedFog
They used to have a ricky charmicheal edition just like that. A few guys on youtube fitted a working nitro engine in it.

Carbon fiber, aliminum, amd annodizing. Whats not to like? I'm assuming this is an indoor carpet bike as its under 1/10 scale. The polycarbonate rider should help lower center of gravity also.

If its the right size, I may consider getting one to haul around on the trailer.

@WickedFog
They used to have a ricky charmicheal edition just like that. A few guys on youtube fitted a working nitro engine in it.
Cool!

I wonder how you steer at speed. Real mc you kind of steer left to go right...

I'm assuming when you turn the wheel right to turn right it probably kicks the front wheel out to the left in order for it to start leaning the proper direction. As you said like a real MC.

I'm assuming when you turn the wheel right to turn right it probably kicks the front wheel out to the left in order for it to start leaning the proper direction. As you said like a real MC.

i think some are gyros so when you turn it tilts that way but i dont know on this one
I’m sure these, like drones and helicopters have gotten a lot easier to control with better electronics.

That’s confusing me. I owned a Yamaha 80 and then a Yamaha rd 400. I remember steering and leaning in the direction you wanted to go. Admittedly that was a long time ago. Smiling emoji.

That’s confusing me. I owned a Yamaha 80 and then a Yamaha rd 400. I remember steering and leaning in the direction you wanted to go. Admittedly that was a long time ago. Smiling emoji.
Whoops! Duh. Ok I never said I was that bright. Obviously you mean turning THE RC. (Dumb emoji.)

I know it sounds counter intuitive but when your turning on a MC over about 10-15 mph you have to counter steer to get the bike to lean as opposed to turning the handlebars the same direction you want to turn like you would do at low speed like doing a u-turn for example. You probably never realzied you were doing that. I didnt realize it for years after I started riding until someone actually pointed it out to me.

I know it sounds counter intuitive but when your turning on a MC over about 10-15 mph you have to counter steer to get the bike to lean as opposed to turning the handlebars the same direction you want to turn like you would do at low speed like doing a u-turn for example. You probably never realzied you were doing that. I didnt realize it for years after I started riding until someone actually pointed it out to me.
^^^THIS^^^
Counter steering.
IVMtGEw.png

Back