questions about my traxxas nitro rustler 2.5r

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi all, Anyone have any tuning tips? Or Guides?

Another question, I bought this buggy from my brother for $60 thats a good price right? The real question is it has e-z start but it always takes long to get it started like I would need to keep trying and get lucky how can I fix this what if I buy a glow plug enigter?

And last but not least, I plug in everything to the Reciver and why when I turn it on the servo for the gas moves but not the turning like it don't go into place i have yet to turn it on and move the turning on the remote because i need to buy battery could it be that or the batterys in the car are dead.if you want some pictures feel free too ask and il upload them

your turning the controller on before the car right???

NEVER attempt to start a nitro car without knowing that all the batteries are fully charged.
It's very possible that a low battery condition will work the throttle but not the steering since that takes more power.
Glow igniters save the plug from robbing power from the starter, so yes, it would help.
Proper carb tune will make it start quickly.

Back