question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in
Greywolf74

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
RC Driving Style
Bashing
whats a ball park figure on having an engine modded and how much for an aftermarket pipe?

SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
whats a ball park figure on having an engine modded and how much for an aftermarket pipe?
I guessing here, but maybe $80ish for a race tune and $120ish for an extreme tune. The pipe should be around $115 for a small block, $120 for a BB end bleed, $130 for a BB side bleed, and $130 for a Truggy side bleed. If you want it polished, add $10 and if you want a one piece mount add another $10. Again, I just guessing, I didn't go to his site:D

Greywolf74

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Thats cool. I might have to try it out one of these days. I've been curious for awhile I just havent had the money...seems like I'm always needing stuff...lol thanks for the link too...I meant to ask if there was a link...all I found was his email addy.

SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Haha, no problem. I had to take the jab at you when I could, FYI he has a link in his sig.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Yea, I'd love to grab a LRP .32x, send it to him for mods and have him return it with an end bleed pipe. Might just have to do it after I put the Baja tires on the XXL.

sv250

sv250

RCNT Talkaholic
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Youd do better to have him order the engine and send it to you modded with the pipe save on the shipping. I would have whoever you order it from send it to Robin directly.

From La to CA is $20 and 2 weeks waiting time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Horse Fly Large Scale RC 1
I Electronics 2
superticky Stadium Trucks 1
J Nitro RC 4