Pulling a toddler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiehoward1980

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon from GA!

I'm a complete novice and was hoping for some advice/suggestions.

Our son is about 22lbs (10mos old), and we were hoping to find a monster truck that could pull a little toy car/wagon with a toddler in it? It's the type of wagon/cars that red and yellow hard plastic.

I'm disabled but I know he enjoys being pushed around it. So I was hoping to find a truck that's strong enough to pull him and the wagon in the house (wood floors) since I can't do it. It doesn't have to go fast or anything but a battery life of 20-30mins would be great. We plan to only use it inside, but if it could be used outside we definitely would try sometimes. We aren't rich so hopefully something cheap haha. I have attached the pic of the wagon.

I hope this makes sense and it wasn't stupid or not allowed. Any help would be greatly appreciated by not only me but my little buddy also! :) Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200815-162320_Opera beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20200815-162320_Opera beta.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Many Thanks guys! This really helps. Bums me out I can't push him around and so hopefully I can find an alternative.

Are there any options I can buy off the shelf? From what I'm reading it doesn't sound like having 30min battery life would be possible. Do you think we can get one that lasts at least 15 then? And possibly rechargable batteries?

Back