Pros and cons of exceed rc madfire

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwest3355

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi I'm kind of new to the hobby and wanted to know the pros and cons of the 1/8 madfire by exceed rc,I have had experience with their cheaper 1/10 model called tornado bb i wasn't very impressed with the quality of that "very cheap" quality was horrible. so i was wondering i i should also stay away from that company or if their products are getting better thanks cj.........

Link:: http://www.nitrorcx.com/1scexrcgp28e.html

well there 1/8 products are alot better then the 1/10 i would sugest just finding deal on a good brand like losi, traxxas or hpi

I too had a Tornado BB, got thrown in on a trade, and it was very brittle, couldn't take a slight bump on the track without breaking. I am sure you know from your experiance that the only way to get parts is online, which takes time, and costs more due to shipping. that is a deal breaker for me.. I would also recommend going with a different brand such as Losi or Associated.

-AxialLST

I'm on a tight budget say below $250

Back