Proline street fighters?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I stripped another wheel today and I found the proline street fighters that have removable hexes sounds like a good idea knowing I strip hexes a lot what do you think

WHAT car ?

slash ? convert it to 17mm hexes like i did with my 2 slash 4x4 long time ago.
I did run GRP street wheels belted, cheap onroad 16bucks pair glued from factory, awsome grip

scheda%2018gt%202016%20web.jpg

I run these GRPs also in my Limitlesses today

For offroad
I run Gorilla taped Intech offroad tyres to avoid balooning
these are long lasting with high grip, better than Proline Badlands
Same grip, they last 5-6 packs longer and about half price to Badlands also

iu

you need glue them self to 1/8 buggy disc wheels

iu

I do actually use them still today in my 1/8 buggies
Love these Intech 1/8 buggy offroad tyres , just gorilla tape them inside 2rounds so they dont baloon
before you glue them with foam to Buggy disc wheels

Last year 2021 i did buy 20 pairs, 10 set ups 40 tires with foams of these. Also Intech disc wheels.
Big box full . So now i have some. i did buy to have wheels for atleast 2-3years. have left of these for 1- 2more years-

I did got better price also when i did buy so many
25% off special deal, standart price is also great already
so with 25off they are very cheap :) You must do big purschace to be able deal with prices

Slash is awsome with 17mm hex convert and 1/8 buggy wheels, must do hop up if you ask me and many others

Last edited:
Here is a set of Low-Profile Belted P-L Street Fighters mounted to the Rustler. Wide 12mm spacer up front, narrow 12mm spacer at the rear. P-L specs the belted Street Fighters to 70mph. Bought them for speed running the MT10. P-L also specs them for the Rustler and Slash. Aluminum spacers are also available for the wheels. Pricey though. Last I looked, $40 or so for a set of two.

Hope this helps the decision making process. Cheers. 'AC'

20220225_140909_resize RCT.jpg

WHAT car ?

slash ? convert it to 17mm hexes like i did with my 2 slash 4x4 long time ago.
I did run GRP street wheels belted, cheap onroad 16bucks pair glued from factory, awsome grip

scheda%2018gt%202016%20web.jpg

I run these GRPs also in my Limitlesses today

For offroad
I run Gorilla taped Intech offroad tyres to avoid balooning
these are long lasting with high grip, better than Proline Badlands
Same grip, they last 5-6 packs longer and about half price to Badlands also

iu

you need glue them self to 1/8 buggy disc wheels

iu

I do actually use them still today in my 1/8 buggies
Love these Intech 1/8 buggy offroad tyres , just gorilla tape them inside 2rounds so they dont baloon
before you glue them with foam to Buggy disc wheels

Last year 2021 i did buy 20 pairs, 10 set ups 40 tires with foams of these. Also Intech disc wheels.
Big box full . So now i have some. i did buy to have wheels for atleast 2-3years. have left of these for 1- 2more years-

I did got better price also when i did buy so many
25% off special deal, standart price is also great already
so with 25off they are very cheap :) You must do big purschace to be able deal with prices

Slash is awsome with 17mm hex convert and 1/8 buggy wheels, must do hop up if you ask me and many others
I’ll check them out but I like the idea or replacable hexes
Here is a set of Low-Profile Belted P-L Street Fighters mounted to the Rustler. Wide 12mm spacer up front, narrow 12mm spacer at the rear. P-L specs the belted Street Fighters to 70mph. Bought them for speed running the MT10. P-L also specs them for the Rustler and Slash. Aluminum spacers are also available for the wheels. Pricey though. Last I looked, $40 or so for a set of two.

Hope this helps the decision making process. Cheers. 'AC'

View attachment 149832
Thanks yes it does did you get the aluminum hex hub upgrade!

I’ll check them out but I like the idea or replacable hexes

Thanks yes it does did you get the aluminum hex hub upgrade!
No aluminum upgrades yet. So far so good with the nylons under lightly loaded medium speed (~54mph) use.

MT10 and Rusty both use flanged steel locknuts on the axle. Have used aluminum locknuts on the axle. Prefer steel. Cheers. 'AC'

20220707_145919_resize RCT.jpg