Proline and NJ Can they live together?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazey2

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok men of the max !
I've been after a NJ header for some time,but being in the UK they're rarer than rocking horse you know what,and the nice people at the HS wont sell to the UK.

While waiting in my quest for NJ I brought myself a proline kit. Love the proline its gotta stay!

Low and behold I get the much awaited NJ here in the UK,joy of joys!
But no,its not to be the header wont go on due to the proline :depress:

Question can they live together on one truck with proline kit and keep all the shocks on the rear end?

babytrax.jpg

no you don`t,he did not even mow the lawn or clean the wheels,before taking the photo;)

Any one got a work around that keeps the four shocks on the rear with the proline kit? Pleeeeease! :bow:

For you Pirata:
babyback.jpg

The little pic is part of my sig
babytrax.jpg

here is your answer chazey----> as much as you have gone through to get the NJ header, get rid of it, the new ones that they carry are not as good as the original ones. the new ones are cheaper made. anyway heres your solution, get either a CEN header or the Duratrax header, problem solved

Sorry guys I should have said this a mk1 NJ.

My truck has a fantom , unbranded bth(pic, now black) and cvec.

Large differance over stock! but not the large sweep of the NJ.
Problem is getting the CEN or Duratrax headers in the UK is as fruitless as trying to get the NJ. Are they going to give the performance of the NJ?
babytrax.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they will give the same performance and they are priced cheaper too

Originally posted by El Pirata
The flames give the same performance?

Hello!!! McFly, anyone in there? we are talking about a header not the flames :doh:

Originally posted by FLATTOP

Hello!!! McFly, anyone in there? we are talking about a header not the flames :doh:
I'm not McFly, I'm BLUNT! Ungh.:doh:

Ungh :doh: Ungh :doh: Ungh :doh:

Ungh :doh: Ungh :doh: Ungh :doh:

Sorry here's the pic of my normal header agaisnt the stockie. The header on with the fantom is the same but black.
headd1.jpg

Glad you like the flames pirata,can't belive you didn't pick up on the subtle gold leaf web addy lettering down the side. LOL :D

How does the red one compere with CEN/Duratrax. Are they roughly the same ?
babytrax.jpg

Last edited:
Its a Kyosho super 10 and comes as a kit header/pipe combo.
More Here

If you want one pm me and we'll sort it.
babytrax.jpg

Thanks for the link. Can be a real pal and point to specific 21 links there? I tried navigating their site and kept getting the runaround. Pretty sad, I can navigate on a boat using celestial navigation but I can't navigate an rc site!

Sorry mate tried myself,the site is pretty hard to get around why not mail 'em and see. For all I know that header mybe a UK thing.

babytrax.jpg

Okey dokey. Thanks anyway. Glad I was not the only one who found their site a little less than user friendly.

Back