Pro-Lines "By The Fire Survival" Event (In case you were interested)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
I put this together to kind of document the event. It was a fun event, so if you are interested to see what happened, take a looksie.
https://www.007systems.com/blog/pro-line-by-the-fire-survival-22-23sep2023
PXL_20230926_163807952.jpg

If you went, let us know how you liked it.

Looks like fun. I was gonna attend uste in February but it's been canceled.

That’s cool

Ah, the rule of threes!
• 3 hours without shelter
• 3 days without water
• 3 weeks without food
I think it’s more important to build a fire before a shelter, to provide light, warmth and signaling.

Looks like fun. I was gonna attend uste in February but it's been canceled.
Yeah, I have been watching that one. Too far for me in Fl to go to. I hope they bring it more West for 2025.
Ah, the rule of threes!
• 3 hours without shelter
• 3 days without water
• 3 weeks without food
I think it’s more important to build a fire before a shelter, to provide light, warmth and signaling.
You forgot the most important 3.
  • Always bring 3 charged batteries for every vehicle you have.

Yeah, I have been watching that one. Too far for me in Fl to go to. I hope they bring it more West for 2025.

You forgot the most important 3.
  • Always bring 3 charged batteries for every vehicle you have.
I think they are. And leaving the state of Florida means it's out for me.

I love that scale town proline did. They need a scale city block. More roads and some turns!

Looks like fun! Not sure if I can do that much walking anymore. Glad you had fun, thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbs-up:

Looks like fun! Not sure if I can do that much walking anymore. Glad you had fun, thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbs-up:
They make wheel chairs. Just watch how close you are to the edge.

I think they are. And leaving the state of Florida means it's out for me.

I love that scale town proline did. They need a scale city block. More roads and some turns!
Sorry to hear that. I know traveling that far is no fun especially with RC cars. You are pretty much limited to ground travel. They need to split it and have two events one East and one West like so many other events nowadays do.

I thought that Pro-line put that together too but actually it was "My Trick RC" that put most of that town together. There were some visitor contributions there also that were competing with one another. You can tell who was competing by the numbers next to them.
Check the link above on my blog to see the history of Scale City. It was an interesting read.

Back