Pro-Line VW Baja for Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have this body for my revo 3.3. it's great. really fun and there are some great lines on it to come up with a great paint scheme. it looks really good on the slash as well...

When I first saw this thread I thought, "A Bug body on a Slash? NOT!" After looking at the video I have to admit it looks pretty dang cool!

I was thinking about getting a VW shell for my old emaxx but I kinda like the slash version.

That is the best body I've ever seen.....

Very interesting! When I totally ruin my stock Slayer body I may look into getting one of those as a basher body.

I think it looks great!... on the ground.

To me it's sort of awkward to see a bug hitting big jumps. A standard truck body looks more at home hitting those jumps

That body looks beeotch on a Slash!

I wonder if I could fit that on my Slayer. When I was at work and posted earlier, I didnt notice it was for the Slash. DOH!

I wonder if I could fit that on my Slayer. When I was at work and posted earlier, I didnt notice it was for the Slash. DOH!

That's a good question. It states that it is made for the slash but who knows. May want to got to pro-line's site and check it out.

Back