Priceless Cowboy fans!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
prnphotos087970

Those aren't sunglasses to shade their eye's from the bright sun - no those are 3D glasses!!

Priceless, 80,000 fan all AT THE GAME and wearing 3D glasses... someone should remind them the purpose of 3D is to make you feel like you're there.

Umm YOU ARE THERE. Stop looking up at the screen and look at the field!!

LMAO! Goes to show, no matter where your at, you can't stop watching tv!

I think this would be categorized as an epic fail. :hehe:

I saw part of the game and they were showing what was up on the screen in 3D. Lets just put it this way, the cowboys cheerleaders had a very good day yesterday. You'd be putting those glasses on if you were in the stadium as well. It was far from an epic failure.

Nothing like looking at a $40,000,000 Tv screen with some kicking ass glasses.:hypno: ...oh yeah...Dallas stinks.

:Houston_Texans: ..and so does my team...there is always next year.

The texans just need to hold together for a full game. They have a good team and play well for two quarters, which is two more than my team.

:St_Louis_Rams: wooooo go Rams. :hehe: What a joke my team is.

The texans just need to hold together for a full game. They have a good team and play well for two quarters, which is two more than my team.

:St_Louis_Rams: wooooo go Rams. :hehe: What a joke my team is.

Well maybe the Texans can get it together before the year ends and carry that into next year.

When Warner was the man in ST Louis my wife and I loved that team. I miss Marshall, too.

Yeah we are a far cry from "the greatest show on turf" right now. :)

I miss, Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Warner, Marz and Vermeil.

Two words...... WHO DAT?!?!?! :New_Orleans_Saints::New_Orleans_Saints: :New_Orleans_Saints::New_Orleans_Saints:

3-d at a stadium for the cheerleaders. Next thing you know, they'll be giving out scratch and snif cards for those watching America's team's cheerleaders........

Back