Pretty Good Idea

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Kool

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have been looking at a lot of the workbench areas and have yet to see my idea. Now don't laugh at me but My workbench is pretty simple (I will post pics when I get a chance). It consists of a 2' x 4' folding table and plenty of tools and a spotlight , everything I need. BUT....instead of a work mat for the surface , I used a Full sheet baking tray. It's big enough to fit my savage 25 on and it has a 1 inch lip that goes all around it in case I drop something such as a small nut or screw , it wont roll on the ground , it's limited to the tray:D. IDK , just thought I'd share it with you. If its a foolish idea , I understand. Thanks....JK

Haha, thats funny. I use an disposable aluminum cookie sheet when I take things like transmissions and what not apart, for the same reason, the lip stops stuff from falling off.

Hey what ever works for you is good with me. I use a 6 foot folding table in my sun room. Only place I can do it so...that is what I use. I have used a short drip pan...same concept though, keeps stuff from getting away.

Good thing I had it , today I had to change my fuel line , well , lets just say that the pan caught everything , no mess.:D

Back