power racing products?????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro83857

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone had any experience with power racing products. like the

katana buggy
katana truggy
fury stadium truck

are these any good performance and reliablity wise

nitro83857 said:
anyone had any experience with power racing products. like the

katana buggy
katana truggy
fury stadium truck

are these any good performance and reliablity wise

Not sure, I will at least try and answer your post. Sounds like it is an off brand. Look into making sure parts are avalable for it. That will give you an idea if its any good or not. Where are you buying this from. Do you have any pics. Hope this helps..Good Luck

If they are improving the Swift it should be a step in the right direction.I have seen them advertise on differnt mags but never seen one run other than sitting pretty at RCX.

NvNitro said:
Not sure, I will at least try and answer your post. Sounds like it is an off brand. Look into making sure parts are avalable for it. That will give you an idea if its any good or not. Where are you buying this from. Do you have any pics. Hope this helps..Good Luck

i was looking at it on www.larrysperformancercs.com under nitro rc vehicles
they are the 6th,7th,9th form the top on the first page

i got the fury. rebuilt diff evert 5 tanks off fuel. engine leaks, and parts are more expensive. was biggest waste of money i have ever spent.

houff said:
i got the fury. rebuilt diff evert 5 tanks off fuel. engine leaks, and parts are more expensive. was biggest waste of money i have ever spent.
My friend has the katan buggy and he has the same issues, not to mention trying to find parts.

I have a power Racing Flash and I'm having a hard time finding a place that has replacement parts because the manufacturer has discontinued parts for it.

I need help finding out what my cars are

IMG_1292.jpeg

I need help finding out what my cars are

View attachment 166519

Might want to start your own thread - this one's a decade old. Pictures of the one on the left without the body on would help. The one on the right is a CEN Fun Factor ATX, as one can gather from the decals.

Back