Postage Stamp Recall

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
The US Postal Service has issued a recall of a stamp they created with a picture of now US Senator Hillary Clinton to honor her achievements while serving as the First Lady of our nation.

The problem was discovered when claims had been made that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes, and that mail which had been sent using the "Hillary" postage was not being delivered. Senator Clinton demanded a full investigation into the allegations.

A special Postal Service Investigation team was formed and after several months and many dollars spent, made the following findings:

*The stamp was manufactured properly.
*There was nothing wrong with the adhesive.
*People were just spitting on the wrong side

I just spewed Diet Pepsi everywhere!

HAHAHHAA. LMFAO... :banana: o man thats great... lol... I thought it was an actual recall.. u had me up until that last line.. lol

later

AHAHAHA that's great!

I can't stand that Hilary Clinton.

Second time you made me laugh in about 2 mins.... damm your a funny boy today LOL

LMFAO....Great findy Eddy my man.

I recall a similar problem when they first issued the Elvis stamps. No one used them. Something about licking the back side of a fat Elvis.

damm i was crying i was laufing so hard.that was good.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Booo hissss

Aawww come on dude. I don't have Hillary but that was some pretty funny chit. I wouldn't wanna lick that.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Piss off peepee-head.

LMFAO...dude are you yanking it @ night thinking about Hillary??:w00t: