Post the coolest picture you can of your savage contest!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage fan

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
post a picture of your savage jumping, racing, ramming, flipping, mudding, rock crawlin, going in snow, going on ice, going in the sand, going in the dust, ext.!, and ill judge whos the best, second best, third best, fourth best, and fith best!

:first_place:
:second_place:
:third_place:

I think he just wants to run this place with 19 posts. lol

1st place prize: go order yourself a pizza, woohoo right?
2nd place: go get a new camera so you can take better pictures and get 1st place next time.
3rd place:go buy a soda.
4th place:go buy a candy bar.
fith place:hug yourself or something.

I want 4th!!!
[ame=http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr221/charlesjamesp/?action=view&current=100_0500.flv]
th_100_0500.jpg
[/ame]

Well, this is one of my most unforgettable:
2008-1109-BashInDekalb-SavageInHand.jpg

Took a bad turn coming out of the bowl at me and I was afraid it was going to land right on a concrete/steel slider right behind me. Considering it was around 25F outside, I didn't want to risk it, so I snagged it out of the air. I have no idea how I didn't drop it, hurt myself or drop my remote!

Can be seen here:
At speed, 2:06. Slow mo around 2:09.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0163.jpg
DSC_0168.jpg
DSC_0169.jpg
DSC_0173.jpg

Some silly stuff

A1SundaybashwithsicjsweetD009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, whats going here, what year are those videos and pictures taken? They have a.....*GASP* engine in them...

Sometimes I do still miss my 'ole Savvy. The pics and video were from 2005 iirc.

That ramp looks a lot like the ones Skip used to run on. The kink of delrin rod roll cages! You didn't happen to run with him did ya?

Yep, I used to run with Skip aka Casey and Twisted Toyz.

wow, these are all realy good!, ill let some more people post and then rank your pictures from first to fith

rolex still wins and dont even have to post a pictures

1 b/c his is badass and never been RAN before
2 b/c he has a banstick and WINS