post pics of your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenwing7

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
like it says, after seeing the RAT-DOG just want to see what everyone else here on the forum has??
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/6684Copy_of_stick_dog.jpeg
6684Copy_of_stick_dog.jpg

Oh man, not enough room on here for my zoo. I think Woodie would get upset at me for sucking the bandwith up. 1 paint quarter horse, 1 chocolate lab, 1 calico cat and the inhabitants of my saltwater tank. Possibly a yellow lab on the way as well as a cockatiel and 12 gal nano-cube for more fish.

My boys Zippy and zandor..
Zandor is zippys daddy. I am hopeing to find a bitch for zippy this summer

4169dogs1.jpg

my boy yellow ( i know i burned up the brain cells picking a name for him huh? )

showphoto.php

here's major frank burns
Mjr_Frank_Burns.jpg

the Jar he's wrapped around is a 12gallon Pyrex jug about 26" across......it's a big freakin jug...this ferret is a little longer than 24"....HUGE Ferret

and here's gray sea (gracie)
grey_sea.jpg

Last edited:
This is my cat "Psycho". If you call him Frances, he'll kill ya...

sniper0eb.jpg

Well, here's my cat and my brother's(sl0eg1n) African Grey parrot. He bought her, she became attached to me more than him.

Meming
Meming 017a.jpg

Tara
2044Tara1.jpg

DAMN THAT IS ONE BIG HAIRY female pee pee....I gotta get all the miles I can outa that one cause you can't really use it often......I have a muscular female pee pee though so I guess I should shut up......

well here is my cat Dusty

PICT0108.gif

and my dogs Sierra and Sam

PICT0516.gif

Hey Diver! You trained ur cat well! She really knows how to open up! lol

great, my female pee pee is in missionary ...

Here is my Mau-Mi
Best bud for 9 years.
Same photo, gotta love those HUGE files.

Attachments

• Mau-Mi_2.jpg
    Mau-Mi_2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Mau-Mi.jpg
    Mau-Mi.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 87
Here's my boy his name is Chase any chance he gets he's up on the computor or the keyboard makes it his own.
chase_c.jpg

Back