Possible RCNT bash "North East"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I'm thinking about putting the next bash together for early spring (April/May).
I would like to know who would or wouldn't come to this.
It will be held somewhere in, or near New York.

I'm just felling this out and wanted to leave plenty of time to set this up.

So who would be in?????

Well, if it will be anywhere in the time frame of April 22 - May 15, I am out of the country and won't be able to attend. Other than that, I'd be in. As the time draws closer and dates are agreed upon, I too will know my exact dates of departure and arrival.

The first two weeks of May are no good for me. My anniversary is the 1st and I'll be in S.C. attending the Dodge Charger 500 through Mothers Day weekend

OK....Terrific!

I see that there isn't a lot of interest in this yet.
Thanks for your replies Diver and Lessen.
I'll try to fudge up a date that works.
I'm talking with Trax 70 to see if we can hold it there.
Last year was a blast.

I'm in as long as its in he Ny/NJ/Ct area

let me know when and where, ill be sure to drag jeff along as well.

Well, being in Cincinnati, it'd be a hike, but my sister-in-law just moved to New York, so it may be one of those things where I sell it to the wife as an opportunty to visit her sister and I'll just come to the bash!

as of now, i'm in. only bad time for me is 1st week on may. working on a potential vcation.

I'm in, trax 70 would be AWSOME to bash at. sounds like this will be alot of fun!

Well, the timing on this blows for me. I was lucky just to get two days off when TJ came down here two weeks ago. We are on a sickening tight and getting tighter shedule at work, and with a small crew it is going to be a miracle if we pull it off. So unfortunately there is no way I will be able to get any more time off for a while. I really wish I could make it, I know you guys will have a blast!

I might be in for this but have to wait till the time is closer to really know if its open or not. Kinda how I work..lol. But will deff. be considered. Would be cool to meet alot of the people I've been chattin with for a couple years.

I will miss the guy's that can't make it, but will have a blast with the guys that do make it.
It's not etched in stone yet, but like I said. I'm waiting for trax70 to give me a date and a green light.
When I know, you will know.
Can any mods other than me make it.
(NC. Work is more important, but you will be missed)

Andy. If you can make it, you set up with me.

ratzo i talked to jeff up at trax70 he said it would be a go... BUT would have to be a RENTED day ya know? cuz he said that the time would be a practice day for racer's so they would get cancled. But he said it can/will get done. ;) thought i would share that info with u

"rented" whats up with that? i would think that having 10 or more guys there to bash, and break stuff would be appealing....considering they have an onsite store....

savagefan04 said:
"rented" whats up with that? i would think that having 10 or more guys there to bash, and break stuff would be appealing....considering they have an onsite store....

the onsite store doesn't carry many parts tho.... and is RARELY open... not sure how there gonna go about it tho.. just relaying what i heard sunday at the track.

I really don't care for "renting" and having the regulars to the track be ass out. I think that who ever wants to come, just come. The track is there. Race your equipment if you wish. If you want to mess around off the track (as we usually do anyway) then so be it.

The important thing is that we get together and enjoy the day. Some prefer to race, some prefer to bash. Important thing is that we have a good time. Trax is big enough for everyone to do something. Shoot, even the onroad guys can have a good time at the oval.

There's no reason to rent out the track. Show up and have a good time. That's all that should be done. This is a track and very few have a chance to run their rigs on a track. Why not take advantage of it and learn what their rigs are capable of, as well as the driver.

Either way, I'm down for a day of running the track and having some fun. I just don't think it's fair to the regulars at the track if we close it down to just mess around. Lets have fun and race.

^^^^ ditto to that... i would have ratzo talk to jeff or pat about it.. that sounds like the best plan....

I'm possibly in depending on how quickly i can get back into the whole tuning and fixing stuff. off road or on road?

Back