Poll: VRC Finale Racetrack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Which Racetrack would you like to see added as the 2010 season finale?

• LLORET DEL MAR, Spain

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • HALIFAX, UK

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • AMSTETTEN, Austria

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • BAMBERG, Germany

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • KISSIMME, US

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • LOSTALLO, Switzerland

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
This is an open poll, whether you race or not. Which racetrack will Club VRCNT wrap up their season at?

This poll is MULTIPLE CHOICE

Amstetten
amstetten.gif

Bamberg
bambert.gif

Halifax
halifax.gif

Kissimmee
kissimme.gif

Llorett Del Mar
llorettdelmar.gif

Lostallo
lostallo.gif

Last edited:
Question,I have to buy the tracks in a 3 pack,this poll is open until 7-22 but the first new track is being run 5-30. How do I know what 3 I need by 5-30?

Come on Ralph,race with us this year! :yes:

Yeah really. C'mon bud!

Randy- You buy the credits in a package of 3, but you don't have to use the credits at once. I just realized today that I have 1 credit left from my 3-pack purchase probably 3 years ago or so. You can buy your 3 credit pack and download the first two and the last track whenever it's decided.

Last edited:
Ok,cool. Anywhere that shows the entire track of each one? Some didn't even show a good screenshot but so foar I'm liking Llorret Del Mar or Lostallo.

I've located my program disc, but I'm really short on time lately. Most of all, once I reinstall it I'll need a whole lot of practice to compete with you pros.

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

Randy - I know. I'm not impressed with VRC's attention to detail on stuff like that. People would like to know a little of what they are about to purchase. I wish they had at least an above shot of every track. I've tried some googling with little luck. I wanted to post pictures in my first post to give everybody an idea of what each track looked like.

Just to give you an idea of how thin the search results are. I just googled "lloret del mar rc track" and this thread was the 5th link down.

Last edited:
Back