Please HELP!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK, today I decided to try to greak in my maxx 2.5.
I runs ok but seems to idle high. I tried adjusting the idle but couldn't change the pitch of the motor. Now the problem is that when I try to move it won't untill I rev it really high! What am I doing wrong?

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Also, just to give you an idea it wouldn't move till about 1/4 throttle, it's piss rich because fuel was coming out the exhaust pipe. PLEASE someone help! I don't want to goto another site for info.:D

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by matts6887
Well; does it bogg at all when u are trying to give it gas to get it to move from a dead stop? Also; how many tanks have u run through it so far?

No, no bogging. 1/2 tank cause I can't get it to move, average temp was 106.

Originally posted by matts6887
Well; what tank # of fuel are u on? And did u lean it ONLY the amount that the break in instructions say to?

I haven\'t leaned it at all. Supposed to leave it be until after break in. All I did was richen the HSN a little because it wouldn\'t stay running for more than a second.

Rob D

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
if oyur avg temp is 106 i think you might want to lean it just a little i know there supposed to be set right out of the box but doesn't mean that it was try resetting carb to factory specs and go from there

Rob

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK, called traxxas, seems nothing id wrong I was just too cautious. so I took it back outside and proceeded with tank one.
No problems:D Thanks for the help guys!!