please help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG WILLY

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have been reading up and studying rc for five years and i'm reary to get started can anyone help me find the fastest rtr monster truck and turry

I hear great things about savage.. That's what I wanna get next

If your going to get a Monster truck I recommend the Losi Aftershock or the new XXL truck. Strong truck, good price, great electronics, good reputation and great brand. Can't go wrong with Losi.

i have a mgt 8.0 and it beets everyone of my friends revo's and my mgt is bone stock.....imo the toughest would be the savage though

either...

A. You are a professanol driver.
B. they are bad drivers,

either...

A. You are a professanol driver.
B. they are bad drivers,

we're about even with experiance..we're both pretty good and if you go to the traxxas web site the revo 3.3 is rated at 45 mph my mgt 8.0 is rated at 55-60mph i've never tested with a radar gun but fallowing it down a road we hit 52mph...i'll get a vidio if i can figure out how to post it

we're about even with experiance..we're both pretty good and if you go to the traxxas web site the revo 3.3 is rated at 45 mph my mgt 8.0 is rated at 55-60mph i've never tested with a radar gun but fallowing it down a road we hit 52mph...i'll get a vidio if i can figure out how to post it

well, maybe your right then, but i have heard of revos walken all over mgt's, must be wrong.

well, maybe your right then, but i have heard of revos walken all over mgt's, must be wrong.

could be people with lack of experience with the mgt's cause the are a lil hard to handle off the start and through the shift to second if you dont no whats coming when it shifts to second it'l flip over backwards from the amount of power it has..it has a .50 in it as a rtr

IMO, the fastest would be the revo, the toughest imo would be the Savage.

ok, then where does that leave the LST2? :p:

I'm saving up for an lst2 right now, and in no way am i biasing myself because i admit i dont know squat

from what i read and hear tho, revo is fastest, like you say. savvy is toughest, like you say, but lots of people say that the lst2 is the most rr.

I've read revos are great all rounders, savvys are for serious bashers and lst2s are for racers.

only what I've heard tho...

Back